Murray Surgical is committed to protecting the privacy of visitors to our Website. If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Notice, they can be directed to email@example.com or in writing to the address supplied at the bottom of this page.
• All data gathered as a result of your website visit or visit to our stores will be treated as confidential.
• All orders placed online will be confirmed by email if you have provided an email address.
How we use your data
To place an order, enter a promotion or take part in an online survey, you will be required to supply contact and personal information.
For our ‘customers', we use your personal data for certain legitimate business purposes, for example we may ask for your name, address, phone number and email, to tell you about new products and services and to send you marketing communication and offers. We may also send you surveys to help us improve how we service you.
You can opt out of these messages at any time by going to your online account or by contacting our team at dataprotection@Murraysurgical.ie
We may use your IP address or other identifying information to help diagnose problems with our server, to monitor numbers of users and to identify and eliminate fraud.
Accordingly, Murray Surgical would encourage you to be cautious about the information you choose to release and to safeguard passwords.
For people who have registered on our website but haven't yet bought any of our products and services, we will ask for your consent to process your data before we send you marketing offers.
We may sometimes use other companies to provide some of our services or to provide services to us. To enable them to do this, we may need to let them process your personal information. When we do so, these companies are obliged to act in accordance with the instructions we give them and the Data Protection Acts, 1988 and 2003 (as amended from time to time) (or equivalent legislation/requirements if located in a different jurisdiction) (the ‘Act’), and may only act on behalf of Murray Surgical. In addition, they are required to meet the requirements in the Act to keep the information secure.
We do not transfer your personal information outside the European Economic Area.
2. How long will you keep my data
· The time period for which we retain information varies according to the use of that information. In some instances there are legal requirements to keep data for a minimum period. Unless specific legal requirements dictate otherwise, Murray Surgical will retain information no longer than is necessary. The data shall not be further processed in a manner incompatible with that purpose or those purposes
· If you don't use our services for over 24 months then your account may be classified as dormant and may be deleted in line with our privacy and retention policy.
3. Your rights as a data subject
· Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
· We will confirm your request within 21 days of receipt, and process your request within 40 days of receipt. If the information we hold about you is inaccurate, please let us know and we will make the necessary amendments and confirm that these have been made within 40 days of receipt of your request.
· Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
· Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
· Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
· Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
· No information regarding your telephone number, account or payment details is included in the cookie or can be accessed using it.
· If you want to know what personal information we hold about you, you can obtain it by making your specific request in writing or by email to the following:
Murray Surgical Ltd
23A Moyle Road
Dublin Industrial Estate
In some circumstances Murray Surgical provides links to other services, and is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of these services. Murray Surgical will at times update our Privacy notice; you are encouraged to thereby actively view/ review it from time to time
Murray Surgical Contact Details:
Murray Surgical Ltd
23A Moyle Rd
Dublin Industrial Estate
Phone: 00 353 1 8308266